The Wine Press French Cushion WW-878-616
This European jacquard woven tapestry cushion cover, The Wine Press, or le pressoir, is an extract from the famous tapestry of the harvest of the Cluny museum, woven in Flanders at the end of the 15th century. The scene shows men and women harvesting and processing grapes.
- SKU: WW-878-616
- Manufacturer: Wallart Wholesale
- Size: A - H 19 x W 19(Cushion)
- Category: Tapestry Cushions new
- Type: Cushion Cover
- Brand: Charlotte Home Furnishings
- Wovening: Woven in France
- Artist: No
- Material: 100% Cotton.
- Finish: Cushion cover backed with lining and zipper. Infill not included.
- Color: Blue
- Product Details: 50x50 Cushion Cover
- Product Care: Gently vacuum every 6 months. Dry clean only- when required.
- UPC Code: 840018116351
- Dimension: 19 W x 0.1 D x 19 H Inches, Weight: 1 Lbs