Orange Tree II French Table Runner WW-1349-2065
This jacquard table runner tapestry, Orange Tree II, is a small extract from the famous set of 6 medieval tapestries Lady and the Unicorn. Woven in about 1511 and now housed in the Cluny Museum, Paris. The background is done in the Mille-fleur style.
- SKU: WW-1349-2065
- Manufacturer: Wallart Wholesale
- Size: A - H 14 x W 35
- Category: Tapestry Table Runners new
- Type: Table Runner
- Brand: Charlotte Home Furnishings
- Wovening: Woven in France
- Artist: William Morris
- Material: 80% Cotton, 20% Viscose And Polyester Blend.
- Finish: Table runner backed with lining.
- Color: Orange
- Product Details: 35x85 Table Runner
- Product Care: Dry clean only.
- UPC Code: 840018129542
- Dimension: 35 W x 0.1 D x 14 H Inches, Weight: 2 Lbs