Medieval Hearing European Cushion Covers WW-1281-1973
Medieval Hearing woven European tapestry cushion cover features one of the scenes from the "Lady and the Unicorn" series of Belgian tapestries. The Lady is seen here playing the pipe organ, in this celebration of the sense of hearing and sound. Originally from the medieval period of France, this work is a detail from the tapestry discovered in 1841, originally commissioned by the La Viste family.
- SKU: WW-1281-1973
- Manufacturer: Wallart Wholesale
- Size: A - H 18 x W 18(cushion)
- Category: Tapestry Cushions new
- Type: Cushion Cover
- Brand: Charlotte Home Furnishings
- Wovening: Woven in Belgium
- Material: 80% Cotton, 20% Viscose And Polyester Blend.
- Finish: Backed with lining and zipper. Infill not included.
- Color: Red
- Product Details: 48x48 Cushion Cover
- Product Care: Gently vacuum every 6 months. Dry clean only- when required.
- UPC Code: 840018135277
- Dimension: 18 W x 0.1 D x 18 H Inches, Weight: 1 Lbs