Licorne Captive French Tapestry WW-199-363
Licorne Captive, is a French impressionist jacquard woven tapestry wall hanging inspired by Chasse a la Licorne, or The Hunt of the Unicorn, a series of seven tapestries created circa 1495-1505. Many historians believe that the tapestry series was commissioned by Anne of Brittany, to celebrate her marriage to Louis XII the King of France on the 6th of December, 1491. This tapestry is perfect for avid historians and unicorn lovers alike and makes a marvelous addition to your home decor motif.
- SKU: WW-199-363
- Manufacturer: Wallart Wholesale
- Size: A - H 45 x W 35
- Category: Unicorn Tapestries
- Type: Wall Tapestry
- Brand: Charlotte Home Furnishings
- Wovening: Woven in France
- Artist: No
- Material: 80% Cotton, 20% Viscose And Polyester Blend.
- Finish: Backed with lining and tunnel for easy hanging
- Background: Blue
- Color: Blue
- Product Details: 100x75 + B5
- Product Care: Gently vacuum every 6 months. Dry clean only- when required.
- UPC Code: 840018105164
- Dimension: 35 W x 0.1 D x 45 H Inches, Weight: 3 Lbs