Aladin European Tapestry WW-3514-4753
Aladin, or Aladdin, is a European jacquard wall tapestry. This Richly detailed tapestry is inspired by the figurative work of Vittorio Zecchin (1878-1947). Born on the glass-making island of Murano, Zecchin was influenced by Art Nouveau artists including Gustav Klimt.
- SKU: WW-3514-4753
- Manufacturer: Wallart Wholesale
- Size: C - H 27 x W 38
- Category: Medieval Tapestries
- Type: Wall Tapestry
- Brand: Charlotte Home Furnishings
- Wovening: Woven in Belgium
- Artist: Vittorio Zecchin
- Material: 80% Cotton, 20% Viscose And Polyester Blend.
- Finish: Backed with lining and tunnel for easy hanging
- Color: Gold
- Product Details: 68x100
- Product Care: Gently vacuum every 6 months. Dry clean only- when required.
- UPC Code: 840018137660
- Dimension: 38 W x 0.1 D x 27 H Inches, Weight: 3 Lbs