Rough and rustic, the Jackson Creek Collection by Lea is there to be an ideal fellow of your child is his pristine years. The simple and sober design of the collection is apt for your tiny toddler. Keeping in mind his every possible need, it ensembles beds, chairs, nightstands, chairs, mirrors and cabinets to pamper him in his formative years. The tough hardwood solids give these products a robust and sturdy feel. The medium brown oak finish gives them a radical touch. Disseminating a sense of humble care and pristine love the Jackson Creek Products are here to be loved by your adamant brat. The congenial traits make them admirable and trustworthy. Quiet and serene the Jackson Creek Collection is a sought after one.
Jackson Creek is designed to take the riggers of furnishing the room of an adventurous little boy, yet casual enough not to offend a young girl.
- Durable Construction featuring all Solids and Veneers
- All Wood Drawer Construction with Kenlin Style Guides
- “Kid Ready” Finish-featuring physical distressing, Burnished edges, and Worn corners
The collection is not only durable in construction, but also in style. It is a design that is being featured in national advertising, so consumers are being exposed to it. It is a look that will pass the test of time, and allow this collection to be at “home” in any environment. The style is comfortable and cozy-it’s country-it’s casual-it’s lifestyle. And most importantly it is a design that the consumer will not outgrow.
- Out of the Crib
- Through the tough pre-teen years
- All through high school
- Off to College
- Back Home
The durable oak design and finish represent a higher perceived value in the market. With the option of container pricing the dealers have the opportunity to sell this all “wood” group at paper prices
Pricing out of our warehouse is still a value compared to other Oak groups in the line, and when price compared to similar products.
- Bookcase Headboard #302- 937 $150 vs. the competition @ $215
- 5 Drawer Chest #302-151 $225 vs. the competition @ $265 (4 drawer chest)
- 6 Drawer Dresser #302-161 (56”wide) $200 vs. $250 48” wide 4 Drawer Dresser
- Twin Panel Headboard #302-931 $100 vs. the competition @ $115
The 302 include a broad assortment of pieces including new functional storage ideas.
- Video Game Friendly 302-111 TV Cabinet
- 302-345 Dual function desk with keyboard friendly knee drawer
- Hidden storage in the 302-937 gives the retailer a fun “hook” to grab the consumer
- $100 Panel Bed-Generously scaled at 54” tall
- $150 Storage Headboard
- $375 Bunk bed (which can be sold as $150 twin bed with rails)
- Loft bed in development
- Plus a 4/6-5/0 Panel bed – to provide a 2nd bedroom option